Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security helps businesses to manage devices and digital identities, all in one integrated package.
If you are using or planning to deploy Office 365 across your organisation you will be faced with many challenges, including how to deal with:
- New types of users – task workers, outside collaborators and other contributors will need access to your company data via the Office mobile apps, and eventually a larger subset of your app portfolio.
- Users need to access Office 365 resources from a variety of locations.
- Your cloud-based app portfolio will expand beyond Office mobile apps.
- Information needs to be shared more freely inside and outside your organisation, while maintaining security.
- You need to constantly re-assess and redefine your security posture based on a dynamic, changing threat landscape.
Comprehensive mobility solution
These challenges effectively mean that you have to surround your Office 365 deployment with robust management and security capabilities. The inherent capabilities of Office 365 need to be improved by a comprehensive mobility solution that protects against threats both on-premises and in the cloud, securely delivers Office 365 and other applications on any device and safeguards critical corporate assets.
To achieve this, you need to consider and build out three fundamental capabilities; each of which span across component technologies, and are seamlessly delivered by Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). This delivers secure and streamlined access to all the corporate resources (like apps and files) that your employees and outside collaborators need to be productive regardless of location and device.
EMS empower users to do more on their devices, while keeping organisational assets protected; these capabilities need to transfer smoothly across device management policies (eg. BYOD, CYOD, enrolled and non-enrolled scenarios) and across various types of apps (eg. Office 365, LOB Apps, 3rd party SaaS apps).
With advanced security capabilities that constantly listen and learn from the ever-changing threat landscape, EMS can anticipate, detect and respond to threats as they emerge.
To find out more about how EMS can help your organisation protect its critical data and apps, please contact us.